INVITATION TO BID (ITB)
1. The NCMB-RBXI hereby invites all interested parties to participate in the public bidding of one (1) lot of unserviceable properties on an “As-Is Where-Is” basis as indicated below:
|ITEM NO.||ITEM/DESCRIPTION||LOCATION||FLOOR PRICE|
|Lot 1||Various Unserviceable Properties – Furnitures & Fixtures||NCMB-RBXI Office||Php 840.00|
|Lot 2||Various Unserviceable Properties – Office Equipment||NCMB-RBXI Office||Php 1,825.00|
|Lot 3||Various Unserviceable Properties – IT Equipment||NCMB-RBXI Office||Php 1,615.00|
2. No bid shall be allowed lower than the said floor price.
3. Upon payment of a non-refundable Bid Fee of Five Hundred Pesos (Php500.00) at the Cashier Designate, interested bidders may get the bid documents, view and inspect the unserviceable properties at RCMB-XI, with office address at AMQ Bldg. Quezon Boulevard, Brgy. 31-D, Davao City and telephone number (082) 226-3465 and (082) 295-7083 on November 9-20, 2018 (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Holiday), from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and November 21, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 n.n.
4. Sealed bids will be received at RCMBXI Office on or before 12:00 noon of November 21, 2018. The bidder (company owner) shall enclose in a sealed envelope the following:
a. Fully accomplished Bid Form
b. Minimum bond equivalent to ten percent (10%) or more of the bid in the form of cash or manager’s check issued by a reputable bank payable to the “National Conciliation and Mediation Board-RBXI”
c. Photocopy of the company’s latest Mayor’s Permit
d. Photocopy of the company’s latest Annual Income Tax Return (BIR Form 1701), stamped “received by BIR or its duly accredited and authorized Institutions”/Tax Clearance (BIR Form 17, 14B) or Certificate of Registration (BIR Form 2303), in case of new companies
e. Latest notarized Special Power of Attorney (in case the duly authorized company representative is attending the public bidding).
5. The company owner or his/her duly notarized company representative must be present during the opening of the bids, otherwise, his/her envelope shall not be opened.
6. The bid shall be declared void if it does not comply with the requirements mentioned in item nos. 2, 3, 4 and 5 prior to the issuance of the Notice of Award and to Proceed (NAP), the winning bidder shall present the original copy of the foregoing documents for validation.
7. Opening of bids will be held on 21 November 2018 at exactly 2:00 p.m. at the 2nd Floor AMQ Building Quezon Boulevard, Brgy. 31-D, Davao City.
8. The bond will be returned to the non-winning bidder/s right after the award.
9. The ten percent (10%) bond shall be forfeited if the full price is not paid by the winning bidder within the prescribed period stated in the NAP
10. Upon payment of the full price, the winning bidder shall be the recipient of the unserviceable properties and is required to haul the same within seven (7) working days.
11. This ITB will be posted in at least three (3) public places in the locality and the RCMBXI website. The RCMBXI reserves the right to reject any or all of the bids with or without cause, to annul the bidding process, to waive any defect in them and to award the bidder whose bid is the most advantageous to the government.